LGBTQ+ at Schneider Electric Australia & New Zealand
By signing the UN Free & Equal Standards of Conduct for Business on Tackling Discrimination against Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans & Intersex People we made a global commitment to go above and beyond the diversity challenge.
By adopting these Standards, we as a company pledge to:
- Respect the human rights of our LGBTI workers, customers and members of the public
- Eliminate workplace discrimination against LGBTI employees
- Support LGBTI employees at work
- Prevent discrimination and related abuses against LGBTI customers, suppliers and distributors – and insist that suppliers do the same
- Stand up for the human rights of LGBTI people in the communities where we do business